Expat Family Flight School
CREATE a stable HOME for YOUR FAMILY ON THE MOVE - WHEREVER YOU ARE
A course for globally mobile parents and their mighty children
“Great flights use landing gear as well as wings.”
Do you have The answers?
As expat parents we’re all about giving our children wings to fly. But have you thought about where and how they land? Parents are sometimes the only solid ground for globally mobile children, wherever we find ourselves in the world, and there is a lot we can do to build their landing gear while we also teach them to soar.
- Have you ever sat down and thought about your expat family life?
- What does it mean to you as a family to live a globally mobile life?
- Why did you go abroad in the first place?
- What do you want to get out of it for yourself and your children?
- What impact is your choice having on your children?
These are tricky questions you know you should have answers to but there’s usually just too much other stuff going on. Am I right?
here is your chance to get answers:
a workshop for expat families to grow closer and stronger together.
If you answered “yes” more than three times keep reading – you and your family will benefit from this workshop.
complete flight school To...
- Learn what it takes to raise healthy kids abroad
- Find out things you never knew about your kids
- Gain confidence in your parenting skills
- Have fun learning about the expat experience together
How does it work?
The family course runs for 8 weeks, taking off whenever you choose and is designed for expat parents and their mighty children ages 5-13. You will need some supplies (paper, pens, printouts) for the activities and an hour or two a week (or more, depending on how much fun you’re having).
You go at your own pace with your family. From me, you get:
What will we cover?
- How is growing up abroad different?
- Building close family bonds.
- Who am I? Who are we?
- How to say good-bye.
- Staying connected with, well everyone.
Choose from three packages to help your family grow closer, together:
If you are a globally mobile family you will benefit from this course by gaining a deeper understanding of what it means to be a Third Culture Kid and how to raise them to be strong, healthy and resilient.
The modules include:
- Your family story
- What is a TCK?
- Rituals & Traditions
- Identity & Belonging
- Global Nomads and Relationships
- Building and maintaining connection
- Identifying and expressing emotions
- Grief & Loss
- Saying goodbye
* Bonus: Flight School parents get a free ticket to the recurring workshop “Resilience, the Art of Flourishing – for Parents & Kids“.
Sign up here to take off: